Loving God, Loving Each Other, Loving our NeighborsNavigation
God is doing AMAZING things in the lives of His followers!
God’s definition of the word “church” (Greek: Ecclesia) is: community of Christians.
The Bible refers to both a local congregation or assembly of Christians in a specific area or place (Matthew 18:17; 1 Corinthians 11:18; 14:4f; 16:19; Romans 16:4, 5) as well as the global community of Christians (Matthew 16:18; Acts 9:31; Ephesians 1:22; 5:23ff).
The biblical meaning of the word church: It’s not a building you visit. It’s a group of people in relationship. It’s a people in the spiritual kingdom of God.
1. The church is a body or a team. Romans 12:4-5 Colossians 1:24 Ephesians 4:15-16
2. The church is a family. Ephesians 2:19 Galatians 6:10
3. The church along with all of creation was created to bring glory to God and reflect His heart of love. Romans 11:36 1 Corinthians 10:31 2 Corinthians 4:15 John 3:16-17 Matthew 22:37-40
4. The church’s purpose is to make disciples. Matthew 28:18-19 2 Corinthians 5:16-21
What You Can Expect:
1. Practical and relevant Bible Teaching
2. Friendly and informal Atmosphere (Come on in and have a complimentary donut and cup of coffee)
3. A Sunday Morning Celebration with weekly communion
4. Holy Spirit Led leadership
5. Safe and Exciting children’s programs for all ages
6. Full-Time Nursery
7. Great Fellowship Opportunities
8. Bible Study Classes for all ages
9. Community Within Small Groups (90% of our church is involved in small groups)
10. Mission focused